>> Descriptiffamille :
Polyester adhesive films for permanent fixing for identification of doors or windows along routes taken by the public.
Comes in 3 finishes:
• PLAIN MATT: translucent, sand-blasted effect
• PLAIN WHITE: opaque strip
• MATT WHITE (BD): White with transparent effect
These special window strips are resistant on the outside and have a visual on both sides. However, for better visibility, we recommend PLACEMENT OUTDOORS
• First scrape and clean well.
• Mark the window pillars.
• Remove protective film and spray water on the sticky side of the strip.
• Apply and smooth using a window washing scraper.
60 microns thick.
>> Infos supplementaires :
Glass walls along walking paths must be visible through contrasting elements by people of all sizes.
Best practice requires applying two horizontal 5 cm wide strips indoors, respectively at 1.10 m and 1.60 m heights.
>> Desctexteproduit :
Matt white (BD) rolls with a variety of patterns.