>> Descriptiffamille :
MAT-IN-A-BOX 5000 is a hybrid entrance matting for heavy traffic (up to 2000 users per day) for indoor use.
Made up of black RIGID PVC profiles (supplied individually, as a kit to be assembled on site), to which are bonded Boulevard 5000 polyamide textile inserts having moisture retention and soiling elimination properties.
The black PVC profiles can be easily and quickly laid by vertical clipping using an anti-rebound mallet. Easy to cut to size and fit on site.
Recommended for settings such as schools, offices, hotels and restaurants.
To be fitted in a recess.
Due to its non-metallic black PVC structure, it is especially suitable for fitment at entrances equipped with electronic metal-detectors.
Vacuum regularly and in case of heavy soiling, clean with a pressure-washer (do not steam clean).
• Pedestrian traffic: heavy
Fibre: polyamide (absorbent)
Profile structure : Rigid PVC with soft PVC ends to attenuate impact noises when walked on.
• Function: absorb.
• Use: indoor.
Attractive and decorative.
Thickness: 12 mm
• Kit of profiles ready for assembly: delivered in boxes of 2m² containing
- 16 black rigid PVC 2 m lengths with polyamide inserts
- 1 black rigid PVC 2 m bar to be clipped onto the end of the entrance matting and used to fit it to the recess.
- 1 black rigid PVC 2 m bar to be placed at the edge of the recess, at the start of the first profile with insert, to properly fix it and prevent it from rising up.
• Cfl-s1 fire resistance.
References -Technical data
PVC + Polyamide
Black + Moorhen
Kit for 2m²
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up-to-date with all our news