>> Descriptiffamille :
The finger protection system helps eliminate the major cause of accidents with after-effects in childhood settings (nursery, kindergarten) and in schools: pinching fingers between a door and its frame.
Currently, this system can also be installed in:
- hospitals, and in particular, in retirement homes for the elderly.
- in residential settings, in the home.
Delivered as an individual kit comprising:
- 1 self-adhesive rigid PVC profile A (contact adhesive) to be glued onto the door hinges.
- 1 coextruded rigid PVC profile and flexible seal B to be inserted into profile A, that prevents fingers from being placed in the rabbets of the opening frames (doors, windows, cupboards).
Both are 1.98 m long ensuring full protection over the entire door height.
Available in 3 models:
- Doors opening to 135° - outer side (rabbet): For standard wooden doors, max. thickness 45 mm.
- Doors opening to 135°- outer side (rabbet): For Alu or PVC doors max. thickness 45 mm.
- Doors opening to 135°- inner side (hinge) regardless of the type of door.
References -Technical data
0 - 135°
FINGER PROTECTOR 0-135 WHITE
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up-to-date with all our news